Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Amityville Horror

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2003
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Amityville Horror

    Has anyone seen it yet?
    I think it's one of the scariest, if not the scariest, movie I have ever seen.

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Amityville Horror

    I agree its probably the scariest movie iv seen

    Finaly a movie thats suposed to be scary is scary

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    Yeah it's a real good movie.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    Yeah, but its a remake... when you see the orginal which came out in the 70's..then you will know why its scary. Basicly what the did was just update with new effects and such. The story didnt change one bit..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    the story is very imbeleshed. they interviewed the "kid" that was in the movie and he say's how "bad" the movie is about the truth
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    I thought it was pretty good. Like someone said earlier it's basically the first one made over. One thing I didn't like was how it was hard to take Ryan Reynold's character seriously.
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    from what someone told me the story from the original and the new storyline for the remake have some major differences, ie the writing on the walls, the priest who tortured the indians and such, and this wasn't really in the first one...

    plus, i heard he axed his dog, that damn dog saved him in teh old one!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    well maybe your right...? to be honest its been years since i saw the orginal, i just remember liking it better...probably because i was younger though haha..

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    Not the scariest movie I've ever watched but there were a few parts that made me jump.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Amityville Horror

    I am going this weekend to go watch it. Everyone that I have talked to said it was a good movie.
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •